References and test results
- Guide to the design of Terraforce retaining walls, Oct. 1992 by W G Technau of Hawkins, Hawkins & Osborn. Rivonia, South Africa.
- Guidelines for the use of the Terraforce retaining wall design spreadsheet, Nov. 1994 by G Bentel of Steffen, Robertson & Kirsten. Technology Park, W Australia.
- Terraforce, the living retaining wall system: Design and installation manual for geosynthetic reinforced soil applications, Feb. 1996 by Dr Richard J Bathurst of Royal Military College, Kingston, Ontario and Colin Alston of Alston Associates Inc., Markham, Ontario, Canada.
- Terraforce design manual for Boral Besser Masonry Ltd, Oct. 1997 by Andrew Shirley of Shirley Consulting Eng. Sydney, Australia.
- Crushing tests of blocks subject to line loading, July 1998 by Damon Clark Associates. Durban, South Africa.
- Connection tests and interface shear tests, Nov. 1998 and Feb. 1999 by Dr Richard J Bathurst of Royal Military College. Kingston, Canada.
All information is given in good faith without warranty and no liability is accepted. Sole responsibility rests with the user who must ensure that a professional engineer is engaged to design and supervise the installation. The proprietary products and trademarks described herein are registered. All rights and copyright belong to Terraforce (Pty) Ltd.