|Testimonials | Benefits and features | Quick check of advantages | Q&A | Case Studies|
- A living wall: The unique hollow-core design allows you to make plants a part of your wall and allows water to drain back into the ground. Use low-water-use plants to create a landscape that’s sustainable. Plant growth also deters graffiti.
- Durability: Concrete will not rot and weaken over time, and no chemical preservatives are required. Blocks can be replaced if damage occurs.
- Mortarless interlocking systems: The units are simply stacked up without mortar to provide a cost effective, do-it-yourself system. Can be used for light revetment cladding, medium-to-heavy gravity retaining walls, heavy duty composite walls in combination with earth reinforcing grids (fabrics) or reinforced concrete infill.
- Layout flexibility: The half moon interlock easily handles convex and concave curves, and the wall angle can vary from vertical to shallow slopes. Create steps by reversing the block.
- Colours and textures: choose between round, straight or rock face finish. Consult your local supplier about available colours.
- User Friendly: Units are lightweight for easy delivery, handling and installation, yet heavy in mass when filled with soil, gravel, or concrete. Fence and handrail posts can be set within blocks.